- Account opening
- Payment Operations
- Deposit operations
- Documentary business
- Instruments for protection against the foreign exchange risk
- General Rules of Operation
- Opening of RSD and Foreign Currency Accounts
- Foreign Currency and RSD Payment Operations
- Credit Placements To Corporate Clients
- Documentation to be Presented with the Completed Application Form for Credits and other Forms of Financing
- Security Instruments of Placements
- Vault Operating Day and Night and Safe Deposit Boxes
Credit Placements To Corporate Clients
The Bank approves various types of credits in RSD and foreign exchange, issues and confirms guaranties, purchases securities with discount, adds avail to bills of exchange etc.
Credits in RSD and Foreign Currency
The Bank approves the following types of credit
- Long-term credits with repayment period over 1 year
- Short-term credits with flat repayment in 1 year.
- Short-term credits with successive repayment in period of 1 year
- Short-term revolving credits with repayment period of 1 year.
The Bank issues:
- Payment guaranties in RSD and foreign currency
- Performance guaranties in RSD and foreign currency
- Guaranty confirmation
- Letters of intention for guaranties issuing
Operations of Securities Purchasing with Discount
The Bank buys with discount bills of exchange, promissory notes, invoices and letters of credit.
Construction sureties bill
The Bank adds avail to the following categories of bills of exchange:
- by virtue of turnover of goods or services and money transactions
- issued for the purpose of participation in bidding and performance guaranteeing
Issuing of Payment Cards
The Bank issues payment cards (VISA and Dina) with limit to be fixed depending on turnover on account and average balance of account. Maximum limit is RSD 500.000,00.