- Current accounts
- Foreign Currency Operations
- Safe Deposit Boxes
Current Accounts For Students
- This service enables parents to transfer funds and students to receive and use them in most efficient manner.
- This service includes free of charge use of Dina Card and VISA electron cards as well as of the Home Banking facility.
- Account opening is also free of charge and you need only to present your personal identification card and student’s index.
The inflow may be effected through:
- cash payment;
- account to account transfer;
- student credit or scholarship payment.
Interest rate of 1% p.a. shall be applied to fund in the account.
The interest shall be calculated and accrued to the funds in the account at the end of every month.
+381 11 2205-690